Hortons Estate Agents has capitalized on the recent TikTok craze, seeing a number of their posts reach hundreds of thousands of people – with one video surpassing 1 million TikTok views.
This achievement further exaggerates the company’s desire to maximise the modern marketing techniques that are having a dramatic impact on the estate agent industry as a whole.
Domenico Lanni – Marketing Manager says, “Utilizing our social media marketing expertise is allowing us to reach potential buyers quicker and more effectively. We are also able to target pools of potential buyers and clients with great specificity, meaning the entire process is more efficient for everybody involved.”
“We regularly get viewing requests off the back of our TikTok videos and our Partner Agents are often recognised because of the exposure. However, this is just one string to our bow as we pride ourselves on maximising various types of social media and growing our online presence in order to reach as many potential clients and buyers as possible.”
Hortons is expanding nationally and now has partner agents across Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire, Cambridgeshire & Oxfordshire.
- When professional sport meets hospitality: The Cat & Wickets Pub Company
- Ceramics that tell their makers tale; SPECKLED GREY
- How West African heritage inspired an artists direction; Tim Fowler
- The process of selling a home: A step-by-step guide
- Building a community through music and fashion; Out Of Joint Records