Hortons Estate Agents have shown their support to local underprivileged children by donating toys for them to open on Christmas Day.
Partners and employees of Hortons have been collecting hundreds of pounds worth of toys over the past couple of months to donate to Toys On The Table (Leicester) and The Great Notts Christmas Toy Appeal (Nottingham). These toys will be gifted to children under the age of 18 who might otherwise not receive anything.
Having previously ran Christmas campaigns that involve giveaways and competitions, this year Hortons decided to make a difference to children across the midlands by putting a smile on their faces on Christmas morning.
“As life begins to return to some sort of normality, it is important to make sure that we are doing everything we can to ensure everybody enjoys the festive season as much as they possibly can.
“Donating toys is a small gesture for some but it can make a big difference to those children who are less fortunate and may not have any presents this Christmas. If we can make that difference then of course that is what we’ll do.” – Chloë Horton, Marketing Director.
Having now collected and donated the toys, they will be distributed to children across the midlands in preparation for Christmas Day.
- When professional sport meets hospitality: The Cat & Wickets Pub Company
- Ceramics that tell their makers tale; SPECKLED GREY
- How West African heritage inspired an artists direction; Tim Fowler
- The process of selling a home: A step-by-step guide
- Building a community through music and fashion; Out Of Joint Records