Hortons, a regional estate agency, has secured a 6500 sq ft office in Leicester on a 10 year lease in a deal brokered by Innes England. Hortons plans to establish the office as their new HQ, but will be retaining space at their current base in Loughborough.
Adam Horton, CEO of Hortons said: “Our new head office will help us expand our support team, which is there to assist our network of agents, and enhance our in-house marketing capabilities.”
The new HQ comes on top of a string of new appointments for Hortons including many well known local estate agents, launching a new ‘state of the art’ website and a +135% increase in revenues over the past 12 months which has led them to become a dominant force in residential estate agency in the region.
“Space to continue to grow our support team is important for our ability to continue to offer a high level of service, but also allows us to recruit more agents and expand our presence across the East and West Midlands. It is another step for us to help achieve our long term goal of becoming a national firm within the next 5-10 years”.
- How West African heritage inspired an artists direction; Tim Fowler
- The process of selling a home: A step-by-step guide
- Building a community through music and fashion; Out Of Joint Records
- 2023 interior design trends and how to incorporate them into your home
- The URGHH-mazing story of hand illustrator Maria; URGHH Card Co.